http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

domingo, agosto 14, 2005

Tired of being -Windowed-

Later in the post you'll understand why I'm writing in English!

It's official... for mental-health sake (mine) I'll start using Linux whenever possible, wherever possible, all day round if possible...

Good Lord, I'm sick and tired of wasting my precious time getting around Spyware, Adware, Trojans, Viruses, Bugs, Worms, Parasites, Arachnids, Lobsters, and God knows what else!

In 6 minutes time I got this Mandriva Linux Live CD running. NO PROBLEM AT ALL boot, install, and run-wise... Ok, the goddamn keyboard layout is miss-configured, it has no Portuguese accented characters (hence the English), I'm using Konkeror as browser... but IS running. And it has a Puzzle/Bubblish game to enjoy. And.... 'KDE' looks kind of cool.

WINDOWS PREPARE YOURSELF TO DIE (or at least to be forgotten in a partition of my hard/drive, muahahhahhaaaaaaa)

Note to myself: Get rich, buy a Mac and run Linux...